Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankfulness: Days 3 & 4

This weekend was lovely! Saturday Tony let me sleep in and him and Grayson went and got me starbucks to wake me up with. We enjoyed each other in the morning and facetimed with Nana and Papa; and that evening we got to get family pictures taken!

In my mind I had the perfect poses and shots that I would love for family photos (thanks to Pinterest); but that's not how a photo shoot with an active (almost) 20 month old works! He wanted to run and jump and roll around in the open field... duh! ;)  It was quite exasperating and lots of work for us and for our sweet photographer.  It was so easy to get frustrated and just want my way in the moment.... but if I look from God's eyes... I saw a loving family getting to play on a beautiful fall evening at sunset in a big open field, capturing sweet family moments.  Our picutres may not be perfectly posed - but they are full of fun and love... and that is what I want to capture to my core.
 

Thank you sweet friend for the sneak peak photo! Can't wait to see them all! :)


Day 3: Sunday driving to church I could not help but be so very thankful for a beautiful fall morning, getting to walk into church with my precious boys and a pumpkin spice latte in hand. I am so very blessed.

Last night my amazing husband deep cleaned my car (it had gotten BAD with cheerios and dried spilled milk everywhere!) and I was able to clean while the boys played before dinner.  So this morning as I am off to work, I am ever so thankful for a clean car, clean house, and laundry done to start our busy week! So thankful the Lord blessed me a husband that likes clean and order as much as I do!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!