I am overflowing with thanksgiving this morning!
You may know that I have been having an issue with Grayosn getting bit at school more than I would like... So last week after an email conversation with the director to see about policy and prevention of more harm to my precious little boy... I wasn't content in the answers I was getting ... Finally a wise mom reminded me that God loves Grayson more than I do and he's got control over the situation. So I dropped the issue and gave it to the Lord.
Yesterday when we picked Grayson up from school there was a letter with his daily sheet saying about restructuring some toddler rooms and moving a few up to an older toddler room. Grayson is moving up in rooms! :) God is so sweet and tender in giving his answers and blessings in HIS timing. Not only does this mean that he is moving away from the situation that worried me as a momma bear; but I can't help but swell with pride at how much he is growing and developing to be able to move up to an older toddler room!
Disclaimer: I know that kids get bit all the time and that biting is a stage at around 2, so I am in no way saying "poor us" or that we are special to be dealing with this. It just hurt my momma heart to be away from Grayson (which is still a new transition thing for me) and to see him get hurt repeatedly. I also know that this does not mean he will not get bit again in a new room by a new kid OR that he won't bite someone one day... BUT this is just an answer to prayer in this moment.
And because God is so sweet to me, I want to share one more thankfulness today. I have been under the weather a bit this week and actually didn't have a voice yesterday at work. This morning as I begin to check my email, a sweet new friend came over to my office to give me a "at work sick package". It was a small offering of a festive holiday starbucks cup, tea bags and cough drops.... This small gesture completely made my morning. God is blessing me in my time here at work, away from Grayson, with sweet new friends who are ministering to me in more ways than they know. I am thankful. I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!