Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Thankfulness: Day 5
If you've read the first few thankfulness posts, you will begin to see a theme: Tony. I am so completely thankful, grateful and blessed to have Tony as my husband. He loves me as Christ loved the church, completely unconditionally and sacrificially; he serves me selflessly and leads me spiritually. He is my greatest blessings and gift from God. I could never have enough words to express my thankfulness to God for such a husband, nor words to express to Tony how thankful I am for him and for the way he loves me and leads our family.
Thank you sweet husband! Thank you for putting up with me as your wife and partner for life. Thank you for choosing me! Thank you for allowing me to be the mother of your children. Thank you for inviting me to church 12 years ago. Thank you for inviting me into your family. Thank you for (trying) to make me laugh everyday and find the fun and the silly in life. I appreciate you more than I ever tell you and more than you could know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!