I am thankful for his strong willed, independent spirit! It's difficult to control now, but I know that God put that in him to make him the man God has planned for him to be. I will be thankful!
Grayson has made us better people - given me more grace and compassion than I thought possible - molded Tony into a stronger man/husband/father - He is the joy of our world... SO THANKFUL.
Thankful for his sillyness and how ingrained it is in him to be such a boy!
Thankful that he is a momma's boy! God knew how much I thought I wanted a girl, and he blessed me with a little boy that has the power to touch my heart and melt it! Oh how I love that boy!
I'm thankful for the relationship that he has with his daddy! They have so much fun together and he lights up when daddy comes home every night.
Thankful that he is not shy and waves and hugs everyone he meets.
Thankful that with each new stage and challenge we meet as first time parents, God lovingly is molding us and teaching us (all) life lessons.
Birth - 3months
4 - 7 months
8 - 11 months

12 months
18 months
20 months!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!