Tony is home today and yesterday working on some little house projects before the holidays and visitors. I am thankful for him - for his desire to work on honey-do lists and projects. Thankful for his handyness and that he can and does clean to my standards. I'm thankful that he is home working and cleaning away for me and I am able to just go home and enjoy our holiday weekend. I am such a blessed woman!
He has painted our half-bath, installed a new light fixture and new mirror in the half-bath, put a bar in the kitchen to hang coffee cups, put together Grayson's new art table, put Christmas lights and wreaths on the house, deep cleaned the whole house and has done laundry... He. is. amazing.
Thankful for my super hero husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!