Outside of wedding pictures, Tony and I had some photos taken when we first moved to Texas to start seminary.... And then again when I was pregnant with Grayson. Just to see, not just the physical changes... but to know where God molded us in our lives during those changes.
We did a quick family photo shoot when Grayson was 8 weeks old - This was just before Tony graduated and we moved to Houston. I love that all of these pictures are taken on campus at Southwestern - it was such a big chapter in our lives where God worked in and through us. It is where we first grew our family... I'm thankful that we captured these moments.
Outside of daily iPhone pics of capturing the many Grayson moments, we had one (very quick) photo session for his 1 year (he was super clingy momma's boy)
Ok, this is what is worth the LONG post and all your scrolling!!
Just a couple of weeks ago we had our first family photo session in Houston! It is so important for me to capture these moments as a family of 3. I hope one day when our house if full of kids that I can look back to our little start. :)
Here is the long awaited reveal of our fabulous
pictures by Paige Bolin!
Y'all! I did not know how much work getting pictures taken with an very active toddler BOY would be! I had these poses picked out from Pinterest and I had just this ideal for what I wanted for our pictures.... But it was thrown out the window when we realized how much he was going to make us work for these pics! But.... I wouldn't have it any other way! These pictures capture moments..... Not a posed family... This is us. Playful, laughing... all of it! And I love them!
How could you not love this adorably thoughtful face!?

















Those pictures are wonderful! Such a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete