Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mommy Confessionals

I have a confessions, today is Mix & Match day at Grayson's school, and I just could not dress him to not match! Ha! I just could not bring myself to do it... and I usually let him pick out his shirt (between two options) and he didn't want to mix and match either! ;)  Lord help us if we ever have a girl!

So, this brings me to - How fun would it be to have a weekly mom confessional post on the blog!? I'm up for it! So, I need your help (the maybe two of you that actually read this thing)... I need a day/catchy name for this weekly post. Ideas? Thoughts? AND, if you blog on a regular or semi-regular basis, let's do it together! Join me in a fun, silly and sometimes serious post each week for a mommy confessional. Let's be real together! :)

I'm excited.... now gotta think of a name!

1 comment:

  1. What about "Let's be honest...." You could finish the sentence to start the post each week...because you could take that phrase in either a silly way or a serious way. I may join you in a confessional even though it won't be a mommy confessional.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!