I have a new favorite part of my day. Every night I am the one who gets to put Grayson down for bed. Usually we pray as a family then me and G read a bible story, hug and kiss and he's down. The last couple of weeks he's been asking to sing. We have started singing "Jesus Loves Me" together (he sings along with the cutest little voice) and I hold him all cuddled up like when he was a baby and we just stare and smile at each other while we sing. It's only a minute or two - but it is my most favorite moment of my day! My heart is bursting just typing it all. Can't wait for tonight!
Anyone else!? I'd love for you to join me on Thursdays or any day! Comment your blog or your confession each week with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!