Monday, January 27, 2014

Long weekend

We had an absolutely wonderful long weekend!!! Sometimes on Sunday nights as you think about going back to work on Monday morning, you look back at your weekend and just smile and thank God with the blessings that flowed and how full your cup is.  This weekend was that for me... It was nothing special, just good for my soul.

Friday work was cancelled for an "ice" day, so I got to savor my extra days with my boys at home. We didn't leave or do anything - just stayed home, stayed warm, played lots, cuddled lots, watched movies and ate all day... it. was. perfect.


    






 Saturday it warmed up to be a beautiful day! We had already planned on taking Grayson to his first movie at the theatres... I was soo excited! More so them him and Tony... I'm not really sure why, but I was. We went and saw Frozen. To my surprise G did really well.  When there was about 20min left in the movie he was done sitting - but still did great watching while standing still in his seat. It also helped that he ate his weight in popcorn and fruit snacks! ;)

The weekend was full of taking turns sleeping in, naps and cuddles - this momma's heart could not be more! It looks like we are going to have another day or two home from work tomorrow because of the weather, and I'm looking forward to extra time with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!