Nana and Papa were back in town for 2 more days before hopping on a plan to Illinois. It was such a treat to have them almost 2 full weekends in a row. Grayson was completely spoiled and did not want them to leave! LOL.
He got to spend all of Friday with daddy and Nana and Papa while I had to work. :( But it ended up being a great time for them and they visited me at the office and I got to get out and have my lunch break with them. :) Tony, more like Grayson, took them on a tour of our church and they even got to take a few pics in front of the giant Christmas tree together! I'm so glad they were able to visit this time of year and see our little world in Houston all lit up and festive!
Did I mention that Grayson was spoiled!? Not only did he get that fabulous tool bench the last weekend for an early Christmas present, but this weekend Nana and Papa got him his first train set! Have I told you how much this kid LOVES choo-choo's!? Oh my word! He could play with this thing for hours! It was adorable to watch the three Bianco boys put together the train set and play with it! My heart was so full! (Notice G is even wearing a choo-choo shirt!)
It was SUPER cold here (for Houston, that is), so I bundled us up! I even whipped up a little Grayson-sized scarf!!
He was not thrilled about it!... LOL.... But as soon as his coat was on he quickly forgot.
We gave Grayson a cookie and a sip of my hot cocoa.... and he was really happy and energetic! Here he is dancing to the Christmas music before we headed home....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!