We were really excited for them to come and see our new home for the first time! And it was really fun to see Grayson interact with them now that he recognizes who they are and says their names! We definitely loves his Nana and Papa and is quite the spoiled first grand kid! Lol ;)
We had a great time soaking up grandparent time and we tackled a few house projects while we had our handy dad around! In just 2 short days Tony and his dad did a new backsplash in our kitchen, mounted 2 TVs onto walls in the house, and fixed a headlight on Tony's car! I am so thankful for them and all their hard work and handiness!!
We are absolutely amazed with how the backsplash turned out! I'm so thankful for their hard work and craftsmanship! It is beautiful - I am so blessed!
And the boys even got some early Christmas presents!! Both tool-related! Our parents are so sweet to us! I am thankful for my dad-in-love's servant heart and wanting to help us establish our home! I'm thankful for my sweet in-loves help in helping us have this home! Thankful to them for raising up a son to be proud of and a son who is my amazing husband! Thankful for my husband in wanting to give me a home, not just a home - but a beautiful one! Thankful for my in-loves sweet generosity and constant well of love and support.
Grayson is still asking where Nana and Papa are! It's so sweet to see him understand and know who they are now! I cannot wait to see them and my mom and family at Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!