Grayson almost always only gets sick when Tony is out of town... no fair.
I'm so thankful he is sick this week and not next week when we leave town for Christmas in Illinois... oh, I hope me and Tony don't get it next week now...
This momma stuff is hard! It is hard watching you're little one not feel good and feel hopeless. It is hard hearing them cough and struggle to sleep through the monitor. It is hard seeing your little sickly not have an appetite. Hard watching your sickly throw tantrum after tantrum b/c they are sick and tired and cannot communicate that.
Two words... Daniel Tiger. Grayson has just recently discovered this show... and it is adorable! I really like some of their parenting methods... lol (but seriously.)
Have you noticed the cat and the owl family are single families? And that Daniel doesn't wear pants!? Except when wearing pjs...?
I think G's new attachment to his teddy bear (which is Duffy from Disney World) is adorable...
How do kids/babies know the moment you sit down to eat or nap during their naptime!? It's like some 5th sense they have.
I would not make a very good single parent. Need. Tony.
We've watched "choo-choo" (The Little Engine That Could) 10 times in 2 days.... dear Lord.
I miss all these snuggles!
When Grayson stands next to me and hugs my legs... it's kind of my favorite. He squeezes so tight, I love it!
I think it's adorable that the ottoman is now his fort! We even refer to it... as his fort now...
What's with Handy Manny and Kelli? Pretty sure there is an underlying relationship there. And why is it completely normal that tools talk.. but no other random items do.... hmm.
I would much rather be watching Princess movies all day... please God give me a girl one day!
How in the world did we go to this many toys...
To this.... (and this is only have the room)
Totally lost my cool last night... one too many tantrums than I could handle. Made up for it with a huge dance party in the living room to Christmas music! He loved it. I loved it! Can we do this everyday?
I forgot how many times a day I do dishes when I'm home all day and night with no help.
Wished my momma lived closer.
Thank God for facetime! We got to facetime with daddy everyday.
I have the cutest sickly ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!