Monday, December 30, 2013

Illinois Christmas recap

We have been home for less than 48 hours and I am still reflecting on our days in Illinois with family and friends and thinking how blessed we are!! We had such a sweet time with our family and got to sprinkle some time with sweet friends too.  We took SO many pictures and packed in so much fun and memories that I'll have to break it up into a couple of posts...

I'll start with Christmas...
I was really excited for Christmas this year as Grayson has grown and understand more. He is so much fun and gets so excited and expressive!

What a difference a year makes!!!
 Christmas 2012 (Grayson 9mo old) - Christmas 2013 (Grayson 21mo old)
 
Every year Santa visits the Bianco's Christmas Eve party with a bag of gifts for all the kiddos! I was unsure how Grayson would react to Santa bounding through the door, as he wasn't a fan last year. But to my amazement - Santa came in and Grayson had a look of pure joy! Pointing to him and making a bee-line for Santa! I wish I had a pic/video, but it was priceless!! He went right to him for a high-five! 

The only time he cried - was when he wasn't the first child called to sit on Santa's lap! It was adorable! Not too much of a difference from last year....
Crying on Santa's lap v. crying to be on Santa's lap!
 


 
Grayson had soo many presents! He is definitely the spoiled first grandkid on the Bianco side! ;) We are soo blessed to have such loving family and friends! He did a great job opening his presents and was SO excited!

 

But he eventually got bored opening gifts and took a break to watch some cartoons.




 Tony and I were spoiled all week with Nana and Papa getting up with Grayson most every morning while we got to snooze a little while longer!


 Merry Christmas!
 Thankful for how good our God is to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!