We've always got to laugh... God has blessed Diamend with a great job! She loves her bosses and the work that comes with the job. God has given me classes that seem to be overlapping. Every day I learn something in one class and it's reflected or talked about in another. This really helps me understand and remember all the great things I'm learning. God has also provided us with some wonderful friends. Although we miss our students, friends, and family in Illinois it sure is great to have friends here that are experiencing the the same things we are. God is really loving on us through our friends right now and we are truly blessed!
It is true that satan is attacking us. There are things that are happening and are testing us, but God is faithful and we will endure and give Him all the glory. There is no other reason for us to be here besides God and we know that He will provide some way, some how. Continue to pray that I would find a job. It's going to be very close or tight this month and more so in those to follow if I'm not hired. I pray that God will place me where I can do the most for Him first and the company second. Thank you all who read and follow. Please comment to our stuff so we know you are out there!
LPCG
Tony
hi i'm reading! :) see you guys in november!!! :D
ReplyDeleteHey guys! I've beem keeping up with your blogs whenever I see them on FB and I wanted to let you know that you both have been really encouraging to me. My husband and I have moved to a new place as well, as you may know already and it has been extremely difficult for me being away from our friends, family, and church especially. We haven't found a church home here or any friends who believe like we do. The only friends we have really made are Marines and well...let's just say we are doing everything we can to be a great influence for them. I see that you guys have moved to Texas and that God is using you. That just shows me that God can be anywhere and he is right here with us in our situation too. So thanks for blogging! By the way...Diamend I LOVE fall too! Your decorations are so cute! :)
ReplyDelete