Monday, September 28, 2009

Mid-Term Madness

Yes, Mid-Term Madness. I'm half way done with the semester and I've still got a lot of work to do. I've had my first Greek Exam, 93% pretty happy about that, my New Testament (NT) mid-term has been turned in but not returned to me yet. My Ministry of Education class has been going good. I've had two book reviews, "A New Kind of Church" and "Simple Church". Both have some great insights about church and how we as a church can better reach the lost. Simple church is an easier read than New Kind, but New Kind really gets the reader involved in the idea of how the foundation of church should look and how we can build upon it.


I still have 4 major projects to get through the semester, and yes, Grace, you'll be helping me with one of them. So parents and students get ready to be apart of one of my projects. It will be a weeks worth of devotionals for parents and student to do together! More info to come!

Continue to pray for me to find a part-time job. I've been going to many places and I'm hoping to find something soon. Gonna be tough making it through the month. I really don't want seasonal work, only because I'll most likely get fired after the holiday's and then I'll be needing another job then. But if I have to, which the sooner we get to October, looks like I will.


I want to thank you ALL who are praying for us and all of your kind notes, letters, and comments. We are defiantly, feeling God working here and we know you have much to do with that, so thank you!! We are also praying for you! We hope all is well and that God is changing lives back in Illinois!


Well I got to go, laundry is about done! Yeah, Monday is laundry day here in the Bianco household.


P.S.
Diamend is missing fall so bad. It's 95 here today and she's wishing it was 75! Poor girl, she hasn't quite adjusted to Texas yet...


LPCG


~Tony B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!