Monday, September 21, 2009

Tony's Random Thoughts

As Diamend stated earlier this will be a shared blog so if you don't want to hear what I have to say scroll down, I'm sure you'll find much more educated thoughts and better grammar. But if you're looking to chill and try to find out what is in MY head, continue reading.

My main purpose for this blog is to share with you what I'm learning, doing, and thinking. (I rarely do those at the same time) Well, today is Monday so I don't have class. I know 3 day weekend all the time!! However, that means I get to do homework and laundry every Monday. Today I had my first exam, it was take-home, hence no class today, for my Basic New Testament (NT). 8 questions had to be answered in 150 words or less and 2 had to be answered in 600 words or less. I found that it was difficult to describe a Pharisee in less than 150 words but easy to describe the canon of the NT is less than 600. I'll let you know how I did.

Today, I'm also job hunting. I've got my apps and resumes out in many places and now it's time to "go to Wal-Mart" (this means not be picky about my job). I've got a folder of resumes and a smile on my face to try to get a job! Hopefully, someone will take pity on me and hire me based on my good looks, kidding, but that would be sweet to be able to tell people!

Below is my class schedule, listed so you will know some of what I'm talking about and so you know when to pray for me. Seminary is the hardest thing I've ever had to do and I'm gonna need all the help I can get! Thanks!


Tues/Thurs 8 AM - Elementary Greek
9:25 AM - Basic New Testament
Wed/Fri 8 AM - Ministry with Families of Teens
9:25 AM - Ministry of Education


Love Peace & Chicken Grease (LPCG)


Tony B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!