Though it's late we have finally, as promised, created our website/blog... whatever you want to call this thing! :)
We are really excited about getting this started and being able to keep up with all our family and friends!! (ps. We miss you guys!!) We will be posting at least weekly and keeping you all up to date with all the goings on of our life here in Texas and in seminary. Though I may warn you, we are not that exciting... Hopefully our writing skills can entertain, or at least, amuse you! ;)
This will be Tony and I's joint blog, so we will be signing at the end to let you know whose post you are reading.... though after some time you will figure out our different writing styles!
So, with that said.... This is our first official post!... many more to come!
Blessings,
Diamend
Scratch that last email Diamend, I just figured it out!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that the two of you are really going out of your way to make sure that you have covered all areas of communication with us back HOME. Now I can talk to you through, email, facebook, snail mail, texting and phone calls, but nothing could replace spending time with you in person.
You are in my prayers everyday. I pray that Tony will be able to find a job to help loosen the financial strain. I pray for your safety while away. But most of all, I pray that this time apart passes quickly so that you can be near to the ones you love again soon!
Miss you!
Cathy