Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Attack of the Devil

We knew that in coming here and following God's will for our lives the devil would not over look us. We were warned by pastors and friends to pray diligently and to watch out because Satan would try to attack us. But my goodness!!

We are just really praying for God to sheild us and protect us/our emotions/ our attitudes from all that Satan is trying to throw at us. Already discouraged in the job search for Tony and trying to completely rely on God, now just yesterday Tony's tire had a hole in it. And of course, thank you Satan, it wasn't a hole that could be repaired, it needed completely replaced. And of course, thank you Satan, if you get one new rear tire, you have to buy two new rear tires so it will ride evenly!! UGH.... We just really didn't need this, can't afford this and having a hard time handling this.

Of course, Tony handles it all much better than I do... But I mean, Come On!? Cut it out devil! I know that God will never give us nor allow us to take on more than we can handle.... But I'm getting to my breaking point and I don't think Tony can handle another one of my emotional breakdowns this week. Please Lord, I want to see only one set of footprints right now and know that you are carrying us through this and will not let us drown.


Friends, please join us in prayer and form an army against Satan in our lives!! Thank you for your prayers and your continual support you all have been giving us! We love you!!


Blessings,
Diamend

1 comment:

  1. We miss you guys, and I know exactly what you mean. It's the same thing here only different in the fact that is seems the devil is attacking through Taylor's health again. Prayers are getting him well though, and I know that prayers will help you guys too.
    Will be praying for you daily.
    Jeanice - not really anonymous, but I didn't know how to post it with any of the other profiles,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!