He's such a momma's boy, I was nervous for how he would do with me gone so long... But that kid didn't think twice about me all week with how much love and spoils he was getting. :)
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:
Grayson got a new chair while we were gone... I'd say he's got the sweet life :)
We went to Trader's Village the day before I left for some fun and Grayson went on his first carnival rides!... I think he liked them.
He got a motorized "Mater" car
He got a new TMNT sprinkler and ran off energy with Papa every night.
He played with lots of new bubble makers
He learned to cook...
He got a new pool and shade
When we got home we went out to celebrate Tony's birthday with the whole family... Grayson thought it was his bday.
He was really excited for us to come home, but this kid is definitely going to miss his grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!