After bombarding you with Grayson pics and stories leading up to his birthday, I had to take a week off to enjoy him and our family all this last week! We have had lots of family and nonstop fun since his birthday weekend! So.. now to finally unload it all (in two parts) ;)
Nana and Papa got here Thursday, Mar 6th. And Tony and Papa quickly got to work on Grayson's swing set for his birthday!! These two men are amazing and are so handy when they are together! I love these two daddy's! :)
Grayson is one blessed little boy!
Grayson LOVED his swingset! We let him see and play on it the night before his party so that he could experience it himself. It was love at first sight!

Nana and Papa had a short visit with us for the weekend and Grayson loved playing and cuddling with them! We are so blessed with parent's who fly all the way to Texas to celebrate G's birthday!
Tomorrow I'll post all about the party! :)
Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete