So Gigi got to stay with us for a whole week after Grayson's birthday! It was soo wonderfully to have my momma here for a little while! I had half days everyday - so I went to work in the morning and my sweet momma cleaned my house (I'm spoiled and beyond blessed), then I'd come home for lunch and we'd go out shopping and pick up Grayson early from school and had LOTS of fun all week long! It. Was. Great.
While she was here, she got Grayson another birthday gift... his first bike! This radio flyer tricycle is the cutest thing ever and will grow with him til he's ready for a big bike. And how adorable is he!?
Actually, he didn't want to ride it at all and only wanted to push it around... the whole time we tried to get him to ride it he would throw a HUGE fit... not exactly the hallmark moment I was expecting :(
But, it was still fun in the end....
It was SO nice all week, that almost every night we played outside in the backyard.. on the swing set or with a ball.... I LOVE these sweet moments! I want to freeze them forever.
Every year the rodeo is here during the same time as Grayson's birthday. This year I was excited for my mom to be here to take her with us and show her the Texan way. ;) We mainly hung out at the Kid's Country... and Grayson LOVED it!
Cool dudes.
Can you tell he just ate a fried oreo!? He's a little happy/hyper. ;) I loved every moment my momma was here! So glad she got to experience some more of Texas!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!