We had such a wonderful white Christmas home in Illinois! One week was just not enough time to spend with our family and friends! But we made the most of our week and made memories to last! We are so blessed to have such wonderful families that live so close to each other that we can all be together!
Thursday before Christmas eve we hit the road northbound! Tony slept when he wasn't driving and I crocheted away when I wasn't driving. (I had a lot of presents to finish in 2 days)
I love that our families come together so we can spend time with everyone on Christmas Eve and Christmas day instead of having to split up! :)
Us girls!
My wonderful in-loves gave us this awesome cake pan!! It has "From the kitchen of Tony and Diamend Bianco" etched on it!! How cool!? (You can tell Tony looks excited)
And all four of us girls: me and my mom and my momma-in-love and sista-in-love all went to play bingo together!! Of course none of us won... but we had good times :)
I'm soo mad that I didn't get more pics!! I didn't get anymore pics of my mom or sister other than the one of us three and absolutely none of my sweet, sweet nephew! :( I'm a horrible Aunt! But he was there and he was precious and getting way to big!!
We were also able to go to our home church in IL and see dear friends and meet the new pastor. We had such a great time with them and catching up over lunch and talking ministry! We were able to visit my BFF, Cathy and her family and her sweet daughter (my "neice"), Belle! And we were able to have breakfast with an old friend from highschool and meet his sweetheart (it was so great to meet you by the way)! We were blessed in getting so see so many dear to our hearts... and of course sad that we missed seeing many others.
And it was a little eventful with a reversal of roles for me and Tony. Tony got a little rash that ended up taking over his whole upper body! And for the first time in our marriage I had to take Tony to prompt care (usually it is the other way around). Everything was okay, he was allergic to something... but we still don't know what... Illinois? ;)
Then Thursday before New Years Eve it was on the road again .... Southbound :(
We were soo tired... We ordered pizza about an hour away from home and did this the rest of the night! ;)
That is our Christmas wrap up!
I'll be reflecting on 2010 and resoluting for 2011 later next week :)
Blessings,
Diamend

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!