Friday, January 28, 2011

He Proposed!.... 5 years ago

Five years ago tomorrow, Tony proposed. January 29, 2006 a nervous, 20 year old Tony made some very "James Bond" plans to ask me to marry him. It was such a happy, exciting day!

As I was memory searching, I found this blog post from my old xanga account just days after detailing the event (remember that I am only 20 - and VERY excited - when writing this post!):

Feb 1, 2006:
I'M ENGAGED!!!!! Finally after four years, Tony popped the question!!!!! I'm sooooo excited. I have the most amazingly, sweet and romantic... FIANCE.... ever!!!! If you don't already know, I'll tell you how it happened!! Sunday, I was in a bridal show for a wedding expo. So, while I was on stage modeling one of the dresses, Tony shows up on stage in a tux and gets down on one knee in front of everyone!!! It was the most amazing and perfect proposal I could have ever asked for! I was crying, my mom was crying, his mom was crying, people I dont even know were crying. AND since, it was at a wedding expo, we got free professional pictures of the proposal.


What a happy moment in my life! I thank God everyday that my wonderful blessing of a husband proposed just 5 short years ago.

Love you! ;)
Diamend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!