Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cutest nephew EVER!

A couple weeks ago I got to go home to Illinois for a quiet little visit by myself. I didn't really tell anyone I was coming because I really just needed some momma/sista time! Sorry everyone else I missed - we promise to see you at Christmas!

So I flew (by myself for the first time!) home for a long weekend of some much needed relaxation with my momma and sister after all that studying... and to share my good news about teaching, since I had been keeping it a secret ;) It was SO great! We visited my in-loves and had a great dinner with them, of course had to grab lunch and a pedi with my BFF ;) and the rest of the time we relaxed and caught up... AND I especially had to get some much needed time with the CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!! OH my goodness! He is getting sooo big!!

The IL State Fair was going on while I was visiting, so being the great Aunt that I am, I had to take him to his first fair, on his first ride and experience his first cotton candy!! :) Enjoy:

The complete bliss of his first pony ride!

And his pathetic pout about having to get off the pony:


Koen's first rides:


We all helped! Mom took him on the spinning monkey and Aunt Diamend took him on the Merry go Round (trying not to fall off herself).

Grandma took him to the petting zoo where he could feed the animals:

Waiting in line for a ride:

His first experience with cotton candy! :)

LOVE:



Family Photo!!


1 comment:

  1. love all these pics of Koen!!! he's getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!