Monday, August 9, 2010

1 Year Ago...

So it has been one year since we moved to Texas! It honestly doesn't seem that long. Diamend and I were talking about it the other day and were shocked that it had been that long! God has done such wonderful things in our lives, jobs, and friends... the time has flown by! A lot has changed since we first made our trip to Texas.

I'm going to highlight some of those things...

1 Year Ago / Today
Job- Radio DJ & IBSA / Apple & BGCT
House- House with backyard / Seminary Apartment
School- N/A / SWBTS
Church- Grace Southern Baptist / NorthPointe B.C.

Besides all these great changes and some odd differences nothing has been more different or has changed as the relationship between Diamend and myself. God has really grown us closer together and drawn us closer to Him. Diamend and I have had to rely upon each other more and more on God during this time. Although finances have and still are not stable God has been faithful and His people have assisted us when needed. We are blessed more than can be expressed in words by God, our family and friends. Thank you all for all your blessings and support for this time. We will continue to need and use them!

But most of all I must thank Diamend my wonderful wife! She has supported me and this move more than anyone. She has given up proximity to family and many nights alone while I've studies or worked. I love her so much for her dedication to me and the call to ministry. Without her I could not do any of this! She is my support and my life line after Christ. Please continue to pray for us and we will pray for you!


Enjoy some pics of our last year:

Tony Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!