Monday, October 5, 2009

I love Fall!


I absolutely LOVE fall! So of courses, October 1st, I had to pull out my fall decor and make our little home festive!!


I don't know what it is about fall that makes me smile: brisk air (not in TX!) and the warm house full of fall fragrance, colorful leaves and warm colors, wearing sweaters!... there is just so much to love!




We had a very nice relaxing weekend! We didn't do too much and it was borefully uneventfull -- which was very much needed after the last weeks! :)

We got some great R&R with each other, a pajama movie night with friends, a Flag Football game in this lovely Texas weather and a great church service followed by lunch with friends at PF Changs!! It was just what we needed!

Of course, I can't have a blog post without bragging on my hubby and his Flag Football Skills!


And of course, only in Texas and only if you me could you possibly get sunburnt in October!! I will not be posting those pics ;)

We have really been enjoying updating the blog -- it gives me something to look forward to and excuses to take pics!!

October is a fun month for us also - because it is both our Momma's birthdays!! This Friday will be Tony's momma's 50th Birthday!!! And in exactly two weeks it will be my momma's 46th Birthday!! More updates on that to come!!
Until next time...
Blessings,
Diamend

2 comments:

  1. Awesome fall decor! I wish I had more, but it seems like we aren't home enough to even enjoy it! Sorry we didn't catch up when I was down in TX, I had my short weekend there booked to the max. Next time, I promise we'll meet up!!! Love the blog!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you guys are updating!:) It is SUCH A GREAT way to keep up with everyone. I LOVE all of your fall decor. Fall is DEFINITELY my favorite. You two are in our prayers!
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!