Thank you to everyone that is participating in my Student/Parent Devotionals! These are gonna help you get closer to Christ and your parents! If you have any questions mid-week about them please let me know! Remember ALL evaluation forms need to be turned back into Grace by Sunday October 25th!! I hope you enjoy them and the time you are getting to spend with your parents!
That is only one of my many projects due within the next 3 1/2 weeks! I could list them all and their entirety but it would be kind of confusing. Instead I'll tell you to pray for me and the work that I have ahead of me. And on that note I need to go. I've got research to do! Thanks again for all the prayers and please leave prayer requests, funny thoughts, or anything in the comment section!
Love Peace and Chicken Grease!
Tony B!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!