Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good Times!

Well I haven't gotten called back about a job yet. Still praying that God will provide. I know He will it's just in His time not mine. But it is still hard to wait. Diamend and I did get some rather fun news. We will be able to volunteer at one of the "Top 5 Scariest Haunted Houses in the USA"!! It's a haunted house that takes all of their profits and donates them to charities. Last year 1.6 Million!! So Diamend and I will get to scare people for a good cause. We are excited about it and Diamend even more so...she is usually scared of Haunted Houses but since she will be on the other end it so it should be really fun! We'll be sure to put up pictures of us once we get into it!

I've decided that since God wants us to pray directly rather than indirectly I've compiled a list of all the places I've applied. If you could pray for a couple that would be great.
1. Southwestern
2. Apple
3. Best Buy
4. Blockbuster
5. Wal-Mart
6. Target
7. Buffalo Wild Wings
8. Starbucks x2
9. Office Max
10. Johnny Carino's
11. 99.5 The Wolf
12. The Italian Cafe
13. GameStop
14. Kohls
15. AnchorBlue
16. Zumiez x4
17. American Eagle
18. Fossil
19. Jamba Juice
20. Movie Tavern
21. Starplex Cinema
22. Main Event Entertainment

Thank you in advance!

I have really been enjoying my classes! Greek is a lot of fun but tons of memorization. I think I've re-learned English because of it! New Testament is good but it's got more reading than I've ever done before. But I've really felt that I need to share my final grades with you. Not because of pride, but because it will keep me accountable for what I'm doing here. Some of you reading this have supported me through prayers or finances. Therefore, I feel that you deserve to know what I receive and see how I am doing.

ATTENTION ALL GRACE SBC YOUTH!!!

Yes it is about time for you to help me out with one of my classes. You will be receiving a packet with instructions. But it is a 4 day quick bible study with your parents and it will be lots of fun. Trust me. It will bring you guys together and you will be able to learn from one another!

Well sorry for the long post. But know that we love you guys and we love reading your comments. Thanks for all the love and we can't wait to see you again!

LPCG

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!