Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Update and back story

We just got back from Rush Week this weekend and have lots to catch up on and pics of our week and Grayson's week with Nana and Papa! Until I can write it all out and go through all the pics, here is an overdue update. :)


So I am 13 weeks along now and finally starting to feel good again. This pregnancy is much different than with Grayson, but I am soaking it all up! So here is a little back story of how this has all happened...

Back in early May I was feeling just off.. ya know? And we had been trying to get pregnant and wasn't getting pregnant and so I thought I'd just go in and make sure there wasn't anything going on with me that would be affecting anything. One of my blood tests came back that I had a low ovarian reserve level (the blood levels of my remaining eggs) and it was abnormally low for my age. So basically it might be difficult for me to get pregnant on my own. I began to process and grieve the idea that it just might not happen again for us.

Fast forward five weeks, and I was still feeling just off. Exhausted and cramping and I was late. I didn't think anything of it or that it could even be possible so soon after such news, but I asked Tony to stop by the store on the way home and get 3 different brands of tests, just in case.

Imagine my surprise, excitement, joy and awe when this happened...
 
 
I'm not really sure if God was testing my faith to trust Him or if He is just showing off. ;) I am completely in awe of the miracle He is allowing to grow in me right now! He is so much bigger than tests results or what a doctor says. Praising Him!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!