Monday, July 7, 2014

Golden Anniversary

Seven years ago today, on 07-07-07, I married the cutest, sweetest boy that swept me off my feet in high school.

In seven years we've gone through 3 moves, living in 3 cities and 2 states, survived and graduated seminary, began working in ministry, had one amazing baby boy, built a house, had some amazing trips and adventures, cried a lot, laughed a lot more and have been on our knees together praying for our marriage, each other and our family. I love him more today than I thought I did seven years ago. The Lord has moved and worked in our marriage in mighty ways and I know that He continues to be at work now. Looking forward to growing old with my love and seeing how the Lord will bless us.

2003
 
07-07-07
 
2012
 
2013
 
 
If you want to read more on our sappy love story and the 12 years that we've been together and see many more photos, click HERE.
 
Happy Anniversary love!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary from your best man and me! Y'all are so cute in all of your photos and I can't believe how big Grayson has become! Any plans to visit Illinois soon? Also, I like your 'cover' photo... it looks familiar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hope! Me and G were just in Illinois for a quick trip, so not sure when we will get up there next... But yall are always welcome to come visit! ;) We have plenty of room! :)
    Yes, you're wedding was the perfect background for beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!