Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A boy and his bear

I'm taking a short break from Let's Get Real Thursdays last week and this week, because Grayson and I are hopping on a plane today for a quick vacation to Illinois!!! We (I) are so excited and cannot wait to spend some much needed time with family and friends! In the meantime, enjoy some pics documenting the friendship and love between a boy and his bear....

I don't remember exactly when it happened, but sometime last fall Grayson picked up my Disney Duffy bear (that Tony got me on our Disney vacation here) and has claimed for himself ever since.

 

Duffy is with him everywhere... He is the best at cuddling...


 helping Grayson wrestle daddy...



  and even joins us for some meal/snack times.






 Duffy's his best buddy for sick days on the couch.


 And you can spot him in the background of most pictures.



This boy loves his bear.

 
 
I'll post next week with lots of updates and pictures from our trip!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!