In the almost 3 Father's Days since Grayson was born, I've never written anything really about just how much I love and appreciate Tony and how he is as Grayson's daddy. When Grayson was born, Tony had 6 weeks left of seminary before graduation. In those 6 weeks of final papers and sermons and tests, he was a dad. And everyday he came home from class and/or work and was amazing with Grayson and with me (dealing with post baby emotions and hormones). In the weeks following Grayson's birth, he had the pressure of finishing seminary well and finding a new job and a new home for us. Tony, I never really told you how proud I was and am of you for handling it all so well. You provided for us. In the midst of the end of seminary and interviews, you were the best dad and husband.
I have never known, experienced or seen a better daddy than you, sweet husband! You hold our family together and lead us with boldness. I grow more and more proud of you each day as I watch you father our son. You teach him by example. You play with him with such energy and happiness - it is a joy to watch the two of you play. You hold him and cuddle with such love and tenderness. You discipline him with love and respect. You show him how to be a good husband so that one day he will follow your example. You live out your faith to him and me and lead us to the cross daily.
Thank you for being such an amazing daddy. I love and appreciate you so much for all that you do for your family.
Happy Father's Day Tony!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!