Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Disney - The End

Sunday was our last day at Disney - but we couldn't think about going home yet, because we were going to EPCOT!

It was so beautiful there and SO much to see and do! We went on this ride (I don't remember what it's called) but you feel like you're hang-gliding and you fly all over the world - feeling the breeze and everything. It was so neat!

It was great to be able to walk through all those countries! We had lunch in Japan, hoping to get some good sushi - but they are way to hard core for us there. And we had fun picking out an oyster and getting a pearl for a necklace for me (isn't Tony the sweetest!?)
We had dinner inside the Aztec Palace in Mexico - it was so beautiful and great food!
That night we got to watch Illuminations at Epcot - I didn't get pics because it was too dark, but WOW, Disney knows how to do a show of fireworks! It was such a great ending to a perfect vacation!
Sadly, Sunday I was feeling my worst though and I was defintely ready for bed and to be home and have a sick day! So while I did this....
Tony went out to get me some medicine and surprised me with this!
This is Duffy! Duffy is the new stuffed animal the Disny introduced this year and he was ALL over the park and everyime I saw him I hugged him, b/c he was SOO soft and cuddley... I'm married to such a prince! ;)


Our Disney vacation/2nd Honeymoon was more than we could ask for! We were soo blessed to have been able to go and so thankful for our wonderful parents for making it possible!


Thank you and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!