One day I will remember to blog on another day of the week besides Thursdays... But let's get real... Some weeks it's just not going to happen! ;)So last week I talked about how much Grayson is like me in the strong-willed/bull headed department. Now let me explain how he is like Tony... ORNERY! Sometimes he gets this sneaky little smile on his face - and he looks just like Tony! It is hilarious.
I'm sure every toddler goes through this stage where they think that if they hide something, or if they themselves hide, no one can see them. Grayson will even just close his eyes and stand along the wall, thinking we can't see him. So while eating dinner one night, Grayson said "all done!"... and I told him he needed to eat one more chicken nugget or green bean before he was done and could get a "snack". So he put it up under his arm (like in his armpit) and said "Where'd it go!?" Like it had suddenly disappeared! It was the funniest thing! He also does this with foods he doesn't like, sneaking them in his seat in the hair chair and says "all done!"
He was eating a sucker for his "snack" after dinner one night and wanted to get down. I told him he had to eat it in his chair so he didn't get sticky all over. So he stuck it in his armpit to make it "disappear" so he could get down.
He also loves to run into his room and sneak his pacifier out of his crib and he'll come back in the room where we are covering his mouth. He's also been known to hide rocks and/or cars in his pockets and I don't find them til laundry day.
Can't wait to see his little imagination and sneaky-ness grow. Tony's already giving him pointers! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!