Saturday, May 18, 2013

Here we go again!

Remember when I said back in October that I had finally figured out mommy-hood enough to start blogging again....? We'll I failed. 😔 Sorry! But now I have finally figured out that I can blog from my phone and not have to wait for a chance to get on the computer... I know, I'm slow to catching up! 

So here we go again! Unfortunately, I missed blogging all about Grayson's first birthday. But if we're friends in Facebook then you should be all caught up; if we're not friends then... Be my friend! ;) 


Today I am reminiscing that one year ago we moved here! It's amazing to me how much has changed and how much God has blessed us! After a year being here in Houston we have a healthy 14 mo old sweet little boy, Tony is thriving and loving his job with the Middle School students at Houston's First Baptist, we have friends that bless us and love our son, our cup is overflowing!

So, sorry for the delay in blogging, promising more of an effort!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!