Monday, May 27, 2013

Transitions

As of last week we have been in Houston for one year!! We are so blessed here and so thankful for God bringing us here!

When we came we quickly found a place to rent and our plan was to rent for a year and then buy a house. So our year is up! And instead of buy a house, we decided to build one... Which means our lease is up (as of this weekend) and we don't have a house to move into quite yet. So we are living with sweet friends (seriously, what amazing friends to let a family of 3 invade their house!) while we wait for our house to be finished (hopefully by Aug 1st).

Along with the transitions of our living arrangements, we now have a toddler! Not a baby, but a walking/running toddler who keeps us super busy! I did not think a year ago it was possible to be more tired; but even with a full nights sleep, running after G and keeping up w him (and the 2 big dogs we live w that have become his fur-siblings) is exhausting! Fun! But exhausting. 


I turned 28 this last weekend and while I'm not yet 30 and am still young; there are days I feel old and tired. Haha, and I only have one so far! Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!