Monday, December 31, 2012

Nov-DecemBrrr

I suck at updating, sorry!! However, I trying out the blogger app on my phone right now and if it works ok I should be able to update easier and more often. ;)

November came and went way to fast! The only thing I actually remember that happened was Thanksgiving. We stayed here in Houston and some sweet friends had us over for Thanksgiving dinner.

December Grayson turned 9months old!! How is it possible that I have a 9mo already!? He had his 9mo check up and everything is great! He is tall and skinny just like his daddy. He started crawling all over the place this month and is not satisfied with being on his knees and pulls up on everything! He also started eating a ton of table food. Big boy will refuse baby food for big people food... Oh goodness!

We got to go to Illinois for 10 whole days for Christmas! It was SOO great, and freezing!! Literally the day we got there there was a blizzard warning. :( We are so very blessed by our families and their love for us and our sweet baby boy. Wish they could see him more often.

We also had a great opportunity for the family to be together for some great pics on Christmas Eve! Will be thankful for these pics, especially with great grandmas!

Grayson had such a fun time playing w his cousin, Koen, and his Aunt Alicia and Aunt Stephanie. And he got some special quality time with Nana and Papa and Grandma. It was so sweet watching him interact w family!

We are back in Houston for New Years. It feels strange not making New Years plans, but w a little one we are staying home and hopefully able to stay up for the ball drop. ;)


HAPPY NEW YEAR friends!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!