Saturday, November 3, 2012

FALL!



Have I mentioned how much I love fall!!? LOVE it! The crisp cool air, sweaters, scarfs, boots, hot cocoa/cider/pumpkin spice latte... it is all FALL! Anyway, I say that because we had a nice little cold front this weekend and it finally felt like fall for a quick minute down here in Houston!  And the cold fall feeling was perfect timing for some fall fun at the Middle School Retreat! That's right Grayson and me both got to go with daddy to the retreat and we had so much fun!  I always love seeing Tony work with students and watching/listening to him preach, and this weekend Grayson and I both got to see daddy in action! And Grayson got to join me with my group of 7th grade girls small group... they called him our mascot. ;)


  
Grayson was definitely not short of attention....
... and we definitely wore him out!


The next week after the retreat was Halloween! If yall have read our blog, you know how much Tony and I LOVE Halloween!  We dress up and go all out.  This, however, is our first Halloween not dressing up, going to Halloween parties or haunted houses. It was a little sad feeling like such an adult, but had fun focusing on our sweet little skeleton baby and Tony had to work for First Fest at the church.  It is a giant festival of carnival games and food and fun for families.  We put our lil guy in glow in the dark skeleton pjs. Tony worked a carnival game (there were lots of carnival games for kiddos to get candy at).  While daddy did his shift, Grayson and I explored and had some of our own fun! He experienced his first little ball pit (wasn't sure what to think about that) and got lots of love from some of our students! He definitely is loved on here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!