Week 31: All I remember from this week was doing our maternity photo shoot. We had a lot of fun, as you can see from pics I've already posted. By this point.. I'm still feeling fairly good.
Week 32: I had baby shower #2 this week! Grayson and I felt very blessed. We also had another Dr. appt this week, but with a different doctor. It was neat meeting with someone else in the office and he was very pleased with Grayson's progress. :)
Week 33: I can't remember much about this week... except that we had baby shower #3. Beginning to feel large and uncomfortable at this point...
Week 34: This was a very busy week! It was Super Bowl Sunday and we had a little get together. We had a Dr. appt and scheduled the c-section!! So this was a very exciting week! Grayson is schedule to be born March 12, 2012 (as long as he doesn't decide to come early!). We also had a meeting with a great woman of God who will be teaching our ABC's of Baby class (later). She came and talked to us all about the c-section and what to expect and gave us peace of mind about everything. Oh, and this week also happened to mark 10 years that Tony and I have been together. :)
Week 35: This week I was sick. :( Tony gave me his stuffy nose and sore throat - which stunk since it was Valentine's day week. Apart from being sick, not a lot happening.. except that I'm really beginning to feel uncomfortably large and have begun the pregnant waddle. To the point of ready to be done being pregnant! ;)

31 and 32 weeks

33 and 34 weeks

35 weeks!
In the next weeks we will have our ABC's of Baby class, where we will learn all about first time parenting, infant CPR and breastfeeding; begin weekly Dr. appts, a Baby Moon, and praying that he doesn't decide to come early! :) Also praying for my last weeks of work, finances and to be as comfortable as I possibly can be as large as I am getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!