Thursday, March 8, 2012

The last weeks...

Weeks 36-38 are a big blur. I know that we had our ABC's of Baby class at week 36, which went really great. We learned a lot about Infant CPR, Breastfeeding, baby bathing and swaddling and safety... and feel pretty prepared. Week 37 I got to go to one more JBF consignment sale and got a ton of clothes for Grayson. We've had weekly doctors appointments which have gone fairly well. Grayson is doing great - heartbeat is good and he is measuring on track! :) I, however, have been swelling quite a bit and have some protein in my urine... So because of that, at week 38 I was put on early maternity leave with limited bed rest.

So this equals a lot of this:
We've been doing a lot of baby laundry and organizing getting ready for his arrival!


Week 36 and 37

Week 38

We kicked off week 38 (right before being put on limited bed rest) with a little baby moon! We wanted a small one night get away where we could rest and enjoy being alone. So we stayed a night at the Magnolia in Dallas and rested and went to the Dallas Aquarium on Saturday for a little fun.





He is so handsome! I'm so excited for him to become a DAD!


After the aquarium, we stopped by the Dallas Farmers Market. We had never been there before and wanted to make sure we were able to experience it. It was great and so much great produce!!


And we even snuck in a quick movie to end our weekend, thanks for a group on deal!

So that's whats been going on in these last weeks! I've been at home getting ready for Grayson while resting up. Saturday my mom and Tony's dad and sister will get in town! :) Sunday Tony will be preaching at church (praying this baby boy doesn't come early!). And Monday (at way to early in the morning) we will all go to Baylor in Dallas for my C-Section and welcoming Grayson into the world!!! I cannot believe it is already time to meet our son and become parents!! Please pray for us and family as they travel... pray for our doctors and a smooth surgery and hospital stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!