Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Shower #2 & #3

I'm about 3 weeks late, but I'm finally getting around to posting about baby showers here in Texas! :)

Baby Shower #2 was hosted by my sweet friends Jeanne and Emily. And this one is a little photo overload because I just could not get over the awesome decorations!! Seriously, these two crafty divas outdid themselves! I am blessed with some crafty Texan friends. ;)

So, we are doing Grayson's nursery in an All-Sports theme. We want all sports and fun bright colors - and for this shower they built up that theme big time! There were sports balls everywhere, it was awesome! And Jeanne couldn't stop sewing Grayson tons of sweet goodies and displayed them all over the room!




Even the food was sports themed!! Check out the baseball cake and basketball cupcakes! And they even had fries for my crazy craving! :)


They had a jar of baseballs for everyone to sign and put advice, scripture, etc. on... It was great!

My friend Letty (and awesome hairdresser) made me an adorable sports-themed diaper cake


And my sweet friend Paula-Beth, her mom and little Lucy even traveled to the shower to celebrate Grayson!


Grayson and I are very blessed!

Thank you dear friends!!!

Baby Shower #3 was a very low-key get together with some of the college girls here and a few seminary friends. I am so blessed to have this job and get to work with such awesome friends and the college girls! Though it was a small get together - we know how to have fun and Grayson and I felt VERY blessed!

They made me a princess crown that said "Grayson's Mommy" and I even got my own Princess Repunzel (I love Tangled) cup! And how cute are those cupcakes!? They have sports rings on them!

Though I am not one for games... The girls planned some very fun and low key games to play with some yummy sweet prizes.

Thank you sweet girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!