Thursday, July 1, 2010

Half Way Through

Well the summer is about half way over. That means Fall Semester is getting closer and my next summer class is about to start! I'll be taking a month long Basic Christian Ethics class that meets every Tues & Thurs for the month of July from 8AM to Noon. The class should be pretty good, if I can only get through my first book for it!! It's a book that was translated into English many years ago and the content includes two guys debating what they believe and if it is correct. I'm really struggling through it...

Work has been really busy! If you didn't know they released a new phone. I worked tons and saw some happy people and sad people. But work has been a blessing, it is providing some money and they are real flexible with my changing schedule.

Another cool thing going on is that Youth Ministry Lab has already started back up for me. YML is a 2 day student organized training conference for Youth Pastors and students. I have been asked to be one of the co-Capitans for it this year. Basically me and another girl, Courtney, who is also our neighbor, are in charge of it all. Planning, organizing, decisions, all of it. It will be a great experience and God is really going to do some great things! We have already been planning and it's going to rock! So if you didn't come last year, make it this year!!

Well I just finished a run and need to get ready for work! We love you all and all the prayers you have been giving us! Please know we think of you often and pray for you even more often! Love you, mean it, bye!


Tony Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!