Friday, July 9, 2010

FUN-TIVITIES

We have got a busy couple of weeks coming up, thanks to some great friends and some great deals! Last Tuesday night we were able to get some great tickets to the Texas Rangers! The group we went with had some of our close friends so it was a bunch of fun. We did however see something so scary, I'll probably never see it again. We saw a fan reach for a foul ball and tumble over the upper deck and fall to the lower deck. It was unreal and everyone was shocked and stunned! We have heard that the man that fell is okay, but it was very scary.
If you read our last post you know that it was our 3 year anniversary. Diamend got us an amazing deal on some CARDINAL tickets!! So we are going to Houston this Saturday and Sunday to celebrate our anniversary! We are very excited that we got such a great deal on the tickets! We will be going back to Houston the following Tuesday and Wednesday for Diamend's work. Her boss and husband along with us will be recording a conference for leadership. It should be great!

I've started my final summer school class, Christian Ethics. It's not the easiest reading material but it is good content in class. I've already knocked out 2 classes and this will be my last summer class. I'll be posting details on each class and my grades once I have all of them in officially.

Well I better go get some reading done. Thank you so much for all your prayers and gifts. Know that we are praying for you and if there is something specific please comment and let us know or Facebook or Tweet us!

Twitter - @diamend7 @tonybianco13
Facebook - Diamend Bianco Tony Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!