Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A BFF Tribute...

Today my eyes were open to what a crapola friend I can be.... My very very dear friend pointed out to me that she has never had a debut on our blog! WHAT!? She is the only one who has visited us, apart from our families, and already has plans in place for the next visit.... The only one that I have to have to see whenever I go home, no matter what else is going on.... And she has yet to make an appearance on the blog!? What a friend I am! So... now... to make up for almost a year of the blog and no picture... I present my BFF, Cathy :)




I miss working with my best friend




And our theraputic Polar Pop walks:




I miss our girls days and pedis and shopping!



We have such great fun together!



You can always lean on me ;)


I love you dear friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!