Elementary Greek II
-This class is a continuation to the one I took in the Fall. I learned new tenses and parts of speech. My prof. was good but he had a tendency to spend too much time on the unimportant stuff and not enough time on the harder stuff. However, I got a B in the class overall and I will continue with Greek this Fall.
New Testament II
-This was my least favorite class, not because of the content but the teacher. Yeah, I got one of "those" teachers. I'm not going to tear him down here but I want you to know that my grade does not reflect my work ethic, but the fact that my teacher told us he doesn't read our papers ALL the way through. And considering 2 of 4 assignments were papers, this could pose a problem. I got a C in the class but I feel that through reading on my own I got an A.
Foundations of Christian Ministry
-This was one of my fun classes. It is part of the pastoral classes I take where we learn about the "how to's". For example, how to marry someone, qualifications of deacons, administer the Lord's Supper...etc. There were only about 12 in the class so we got to have a lot of good discussion. I received an A in this class.
Student Development & Life Issues
-Another student ministry class down! This was a class that taught me the science behind why jr. high boys are the way they are and why high school girls act the way they do. (This is me talking, it's a scientific fact.) I really enjoy the student ministry classes because I get to talk and think up new ways of doing ministry with fellow youth pastors. I originally made an B- in this class, but the teacher had messed up in the system somehow and corrected my grade to an A. (Where it was all semester) ;-)
Once again, I do not share these grades with you to brag or boast, I only boast in Christ, but to show you that you are to keep me accountable to the purpose that we are here. Thank you for your prayers and gifts! God has been blessing us so much! I will have a summer class break down for you soon!
Diamend and I will be visiting Illinois this weekend so if you are gonna be at church on Sunday look for us!!
Until He Comes
Tony Bianco
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!