This year is probably my toughest so far, but I thank God for what He has done and all the He has planned in my future!
Having a June b-day, also means that it is half way through the year. And in doing so I wanted to do a 6 month check up on those resolutions/goals I made to myself at the start of the year, in feeling that year 25 was special!
Resolutions/Goals for 25:
1. Lose weight! (I know everyone says that, but b/c of all my surgeries and not being able to do much - I need to be able to get to my pre-surgery weight)
** I am making progress!! So far I have lost 30lbs and I only have 25lbs to go to my pre-surgeries weight!! :)
2. Become more disciplined with my schedule: fitting in time for quiet time, a work out, hubby and extracurricular reading/knitting.
** I have joined Gold's Gym and have been diligently in going to a class every morning before work! I am constantly working at keeping priorities in check with my time.
3. Learn to become a more patient and loving godly woman and wife.
** I am a work in progress : /
4. Not allow myself to "sweat the small stuff" - I want to be a less-stressed more easy going person.
** Still working on this one ;)
5. Continue striving to get out of debt and stay on top of bills and tuition while living on 1 income :-/
** We have paid off Tony's car (inspite of being in seminary and 1 income) and only have my car left as debt. Continuing to work and pray on this for Him to provide for us!
6. Continue with and improve our blog - making sure that I strive to stay connected with all our friends/family!
** I hope and pray that you have/are enjoying our blog! It has been a delight to keep you all updated and connected!!
7. Go on a vacation! Though we have little money, we really want to be able to take a vacation before we have any kids and reward ourselves from his schoolwork.
** Thanks to our wonderful supportive family we are planning a trip to Disney World over our Thanksgiving break!!!
8. Pray more diligently about our future and beginning a family!
** We pray everyday for our family and our future and trust our Father to carry us through!!
I'm only half-way into my birthday and there is still alot of celebration planned for the day!! I am treating myself to my very first body message this afternoon!! And my wonderful husband has invited all our friends from seminary to a hibachi/sushi restaurant for dinner tonight!! I will post pics later this week!!
Hope you are having a blessed week!
Diamend
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!