Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We're still alive!

Hello out there!! ;)

I feel like I haven't been able to update with a post in forever!! :( So sorry!

Well, the day the Bianco's left Texas, I got SOOO sick! Coughing and migraine and all sorts of junk! :( I thought it'd eventually go away... but no... I forgot that i am me and that means I must complicate everything. Soooo, I was sick for 3 whole weeks! Finally last Friday I took a sick day and went to the doctor. I got a shot in the office and about 100 (exaggeration) different pills to take at every hour of my day for the next week! So, needless to say, Dr. Tony (yet again) has been my "pill pusher" and getting me better. And even he got a little congested this last week with a stuffy nose and small cough :(


However - amidst it, we got to meet with friends we haven't seen in a while and catch up! Now that we are in the same state again, the Tollers and us try to get together more frequently.... AND the Gerdance's were in town visisting! We had a great dinner and fellowship at Case Torres (my favorite) and it felt like good ole' days!


The weekend is near and we are on the up side! :) Good Friday we both have off and we are spending some much needed hubby/wife time! We are having friends in our apt complex over for Easter dinner and I am sooo excited! I am going to make my first ever Easter Bunny Cake!

Hopefully it will look like this:

I'll post actual pictures next week to see how I did! ;)

Tomorrow is April and we are in the home stretch of completing Tony's 2nd semester!! It feels good to know that we have almost survived our first year of seminary! Can't wait to see what all God has in store for us!!
Miss and love you all! Comment and let us know how we can pray for you! And thank you for your continual prayers and support for us!

Love
Diamend

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. I'm so jealous of the Gerdanc's! Hoping we can make it to TX this year, too! Love and miss you all. Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!