Monday, March 8, 2010

Mid-Term's at SWBTS

Well it seems like I continue to tell you this same story, but I've been busy, and I apologize that I have not been blogging. But school has been great! I have gotten over the "shock" of Seminary and now see it just as school. It's a good and bad feeling but I have gotten more comfortable with my classes and Dr.'s. I have been extra busy this semester with Youth Ministry Lab! YML is a youth organized Youth Leader Conference. It is a really great opportunity and I have been blessed to be a Chair-Holder of the Exhibitors Committee. I've been in charge of the entire exhibit hall and getting exhibitors to join! It has required more time but the reward will be great!

Apple has been a blast lately since the announcement of the iPad! People are really talking it up and I'm excited to see it and play with it. Spring break is next week and that will give me more of a chance to work some extra hours! Which will be a change since school has been very busy the last two weeks!

Diamend and I are also very excited that my family, mom, dad, and sister, will be coming down this weekend to visit! It will be nice to relax and hang out with family. Plus, we are happy to "show-off" Texas to them and eat at some awesome restaurants. We have a good line-up, Grimaldi's Pizza, Babe's Chicken, Fuzzy's Taco Shop, and possibly Rosa's! Gonna be a great time!

Well I hope all is going well with you and if not please comment a prayer request or just a comment to let us know you are reading! Thanks again for all the prayers and gifts! Diamend and I could not be doing what we are doing without God and your prayers!

Tony Bianco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!