Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Family Visit!

We had our first family visitors this last weekend!!! Tony's mom, dad and sister came down Thursday and stayed through Sunday!! We had SO much fun with them!! It was so nice to hang out with family and be loved on!! Here are some pics from the weekend:


Thursday the Bianco's went and played golf while I was stuck at work:








The Bianco Girls got to do lots of shopping!! I took them to SAMMOONS!! We went to the mall and had so much fun!! I miss my girls days!! Of course we are too serious of shoppers to have stopped for pics;) Except maybe once to goof off:

We went to this great Mexican restaurant in Sun Dance Square Friday night: Mi Cocina!!




For their last night in Texas, we had to take them to BABES!! It is family style serving with fried chicken so good "it'll make you wanna slap yo momma!" Of course we didn't, but it was that good!!

The best part of Babes is they have waitresses that sing and go around the room... AND for your birthday they make you dress and dance like a chicken!! Happy almost 21st Birthday Sis!!!
I love you!!!!
Diamend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, let us know how we can pray for you!