It has been quite a week/weekend! For of praises for God's blessings and personal dissapointments...
As Tony mentioned in the last post, I've had some huge back pain since Wednesday night- which kinda ruined my week. I wasn't able to move or do anything! However, Friday Tony came home to me (couch-ridden) with GREAT news of getting a job at Six Flags!!!
I am so thrilled and proud of him! We also received a wonderful card from a couple of dear friends who blessed us! (Love you guys!) The only downfall of Friday is that we did not get to go be gouls at the haunted house like we had been excited about :( I was also out of work for two days without sick pay... so that will suck come next paycheck :(
I am so thrilled and proud of him! We also received a wonderful card from a couple of dear friends who blessed us! (Love you guys!) The only downfall of Friday is that we did not get to go be gouls at the haunted house like we had been excited about :( I was also out of work for two days without sick pay... so that will suck come next paycheck :(Saturday, I forced myself to get up and go (very stiffly and painfully) to Tony's flag football game. Which I'm glad I did because he played awesomely (of course!)
I am back to work this week, still stiff and in pain- but definitely not as bad as last week! Thank you for all your prayers! And now, since I am a list person, I want to leave you with a list of praises of God's wonderful blessing (to prove how great He is!) and a list of prayer concerns so that we can continue partnering with each other in prayer! (Also- please leave your own prayer requests in our comments so we know how to specifically pray for you!!)
Praises:
- Tony got a job!
- We continue to get cards/notes/letters of encouragement and support from our friends back home!
- We are building wonderful friendships here!
- With Tony's job, comes a pricey uniform!
- Two days out of work w/o paid sick time coming on our next check (Although a praise that I get a steady check!)
- My back and my attitude that comes with it
- My lonliness when he works every weekend :(
We love you guys- miss you all back in Illinois (and Iowa!) and cannot wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!!! Please leave your own prayer requests so we can continue to pray specifically for you!!
Blessings,
Diamend

What about us in Alaska. Ha Ha. Love, miss, and we are continuously praying for you.
ReplyDeleteCari
Aww, of course Alaska!! Love and miss you dearly!
ReplyDeletehe has to buy the costume?! what is he? batman??? lol
ReplyDelete